Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Hand mower GHA 600 P
The GHA 600 P is a lightweight, rear-mounted mower with a parallelogram arm for (short distance) mowing between the axles. This allows the driver to have an optimal view of the work tool.
In the extended position, the device has a reach of 6.00 meters. It is mounted directly in the rear 3-points with an additional spacer to the trailer hitch rails. The device is parked at the rear. The control of the boom functions is proportional and electric with a single lever joystick. Several functions are possible simultaneously.
The hydraulic supply of the hydraulic cylinders and the working hydraulics is done from the mower. On request, the hydraulic cylinders can also be supplied from the carrier vehicle.
All benefits at a glance
- Working at close range at the level of the side door due to the parallelogram
- quick mounting and dismounting at the rear hitch additional reinforcement in the trailer support
- Tool rotation device for flail head adaptation
- electronic mowing assistant (optional equipment for fatigue-free mowing and protection of the material)
- Possibility of mounting different working tools
- transport position to the rear, full view to the front
- Single lever control electrically proportional
- Boom unloading control AER
GHA 600 P / CAT 2/3 rear three-point mounting with reinforcement
|required payload||kg||approx. 2000|
|Carrier vehicle Own weight||kg||approx. 5000|
|Counterweight required at the front||kg||approx. 800|
|Power requirement Carrier vehicle||kW (PS)||85 (115)|
|Range from the center of the vehicle to the head of the flail included 1,20 m||mm||6000|
|Approach dimension from the 3rd fixation point||mm||approx. 2600|
|Oil supply hydraulic cylinder||l/bar
|60/200 from a carrier vehicle (LS)
own supply 2nd pump
|Oil supply Working tool||l/bar||68/340|
|Possibility to use a trailer||no|